Where is my refund?
You can find the status of your refund at:
http://www.irs.gov/Refunds/   Where’s-My-Refund-It’s-Quick,-Easy,-and-Secure.  

What will I get if I retire?
This is the social security Administration.  Need to know what you will get if you retire?  Need information about Social Security Disability?  Medicare?

What is the affordable care act AKA Obamacare?
This link has information about the affordable care act.  So if you are uninsured this is the place to go.

What are Enrolled Agents?
Enrolled Agents (EA) are federally-authorized tax practitioners who have technical expertise in the field of taxation and who are empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals.

How can our Enrolled Agents help you?
Our Enrolled Agents can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Our Enrolled Agents expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS.
We are enthusiastic about responding to your various needs and we strive to bring that enthusiasm to every engagement. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!